Do You Want To Inspire Other Women?
All it takes is about 5 minutes of your time and it would mean the world to me.
Just follow the 4 steps below – you’ll be making a huge difference in another woman’s life.
If you prefer a written testimonial click here to open an email with instructions.
- What were you feeling before you joined Love U? What exactly did you need to understand about men?
- What has been your biggest takeaway or lesson you’ve learned in Love U?
- What has been the result of your experience here so far and how does it make you FEEL?
- What’s been your favorite part of the Love U Inner Circle and community specifically?
- What do you like the most about working with Evan?
2Record Your Video Testimonial
Hold your phone (or have a friend hold your phone) horizontally and shoot for 2 minutes. That’s it.
You may sketch out your thoughts in advance, but please, don’t read.
Just speak from the heart and do it with enthusiasm.
Your passion for Love U will change someone else’s life.
3Transfer Video to Your Desktop
1. Connect your iPhone to your Mac with a USB cable.
2. You might need to unlock your iOS device using your passcode. You might also see a prompt on the iOS device asking you to Trust This Computer. Tap Trust to continue.
3. Open the Photos app if it doesn’t open automatically.
4. You’ll see an Import screen with all the photos and videos that are on your phone. If the Import screen doesn’t automatically appear, click the Import tab at the top of the Photos app, or click the device’s name in the Photos sidebar.
5. Click the video you recorded, then click Import Selected.
1. Install iTunes — this ensures your computer can talk with your iPhone even if you don’t specifically use iTunes to transfer files.
2. Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable.
3. Launch the Photos app from your desktop, Start menu, or taskbar.
5. Click Import — it is located at the top right of the window.
6. Click any photos or videos you’d like to not import. They will all be imported by default.
6. Click Continue. Your video will now be imported onto your computer.
1. Install Android File Transfer app — this ensures your computer can talk with your Android phone.
2. Connect your phone to your Mac with a USB cable.
3. Launch the Android File Transfer app from your Applications list.
4. Click to open the DCIM Folder.
5. Then click to open the Camera folder.
6. Click and drag the video you’d like to transfer onto your Desktop.
1. Unlock your device’s screen.
2. Connect your phone to your PC with a USB cable.
3. Swipe down from the top of your device’s screen to see your notifications.
4. Tap the Use USB for… notification. Then tap Transfer files (MTP).
5. The device will appear under This PC. Find the phone listed under Devices and drives.
6. Click to open the DCIM folder.
7. Then click to open the Camera folder.
8. Click and drag the video you’d like to transfer onto your Desktop.
4SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO: